COVID-19 Updates & Resources
March 12, 2020 College of Arts and Humanities
Latest information for the campus community.
A message from Dean Bonnie Thornton Dill:
I’m writing to let you know how the Dean’s office is handling operations in light of President Loh’s announcement on the rapidly evolving COVID-19 pandemic, including efforts to temporarily move to online teaching and remote work as well as the cancellation of non-essential events and meetings continuing until at least April 10, 2020.
Convening an Emergency Preparedness and Response Committee
Given the urgency of communicating critical information to the ARHU community, I’ve convened a committee that will meet regularly in person or remotely.
This committee consists of the Dean and the senior staff, included below in alphabetical order:
- Bonnie Thornton Dill, Dean and Professor
- Linda Aldoory, Associate Dean, Research and Programming
- Ralph Bauer, Associate Dean, Academic Affairs
- Laura Brown, Assistant Dean, Development
- Kathleen Cavanaugh, Assistant Dean, Academic Technology and Administrative Operations
- Audran Downing, Assistant Dean, Student Affairs
- Monique “Nicky” Everette, Assistant Dean, Marketing and Communications
- Lori Owen, Director, Facilities
- Daryle Williams, Associate Dean, Faculty Affairs
- Julie Wright, Assistant Dean, Finance and Administration
Recent News and Announcements
March 27, 2020: Welcome Back to Remote Learning in ARHU
March 25, 2020: Cancellation of Spring Public Performances at The Clarice
March 12, 2020: Update on Public Performances at The Clarice