Skip to main content
Skip to main content


Below are forms that are required for certain approvals at the departmental and college level. Complete the form using the guidelines provided and bring it to the Office of Student Affairs to complete the process. If you are required to meet with an advisor, come in during our walk-ins to discuss and process your request.

Form Description 
Academic Plan Worksheet

Use this grid as a tool for your academic planning. Bring it to your ARHU and major advisors to review for accuracy. This does not replace offical audits and the Academic Plan Checklist you receive from your advisors. 

Late Graduation Application Form

If you missed the graduation application deadline:

1. Complete the top portion and "contact/mailing" section.

2. Meet with your major advisor to complete the "major information" section. 

3. Meet with an ARHU advisor during an appointment or walk-ins to process your request (this form will not be processed at the front counter). 

Parent Access Form Complete this form to grant permission for advisors to discuss your academic records with third parties. 
Permission to Enroll (PDF form)

For Major requirements you must use the pdf PTE form.  If you are seeking to take a course to satisfy a major requirement, you must first meet with your departmental advisor and then ARHU for permission.

Students in their final 30 credits must use this PTE form and meet with an ARHU advisor for approval.

Permission to enroll form (Electronic form)

For GenEd/electives/language you may use the Electronic PTE form.  Once submitted, ARHU will review your request and contact you with a decision.

Students in their final 30 credits may not use the Electronic PTE and must meet with an ARHU advisor.


If you are on academic probation, bring this completed form to your advising session or email it to Tiara Lowe in advance of your scheduled meeting.